You have a right to feel safe on the school bus!
Buses are a really good way to get to and from school. They are fast, safe and better for the environment than lots and lots of cars. You can relax and watch the world go by as you travel, or catch up with your mates.
You might even make new friends who are not in your class.
Unfortunately, sometimes there is poor behaviour on school buses, which can make bus journeys less enjoyable and make students feel less safe.
Safety Net believes that you have a right to feel safe all of the time, including on the bus.
Click on the questions below to help you think about ways make your bus journies better.
- FREE Personal Safety and Assertiveness Training
- What professionals can do to help us feel safe!
- What the children of Hove have to say
- When the children of Hove were heard by the police
- Safety on the School Bus with Longhill School
- Safety Squads