School Bus Advice: Do you have to take that bus?
If you are allowed, you could walk or cycle to school. It is good exercise and enjoyable, especially if you walk or cycle with friends.
There might be an earlier morning bus or a later afternoon bus. They should be quieter and calmer.
Sometimes families get together and car-share, which means children from different families can go in one car.
- FREE Personal Safety and Assertiveness Training
- What professionals can do to help us feel safe!
- What the children of Hove have to say
- When the children of Hove were heard by the police
- Safety on the School Bus with Longhill School
- Safety Squads