Being in a Safety Squad is all about working together to make us and other children and young people feel safe. Safety Net helps us decide what safety issues are important to us and how we can make things better. We try and get adults in important jobs to listen to us so things can change.
Being a member of a Safety Squad can make you feel proud, super, nice, powerful and you feel like people care and that feeling is amazing!
Why don’t you make a difference and set up a Safety Squad?
Ta Ta for now
Bevendean Safety Squad
- Community Safety
- FREE Personal Safety and Assertiveness Training
- What professionals can do to help us feel safe!
- What the children of Hove have to say
- When the children of Hove were heard by the police
- Safety on the School Bus with Longhill School
- Safety Squads