- When you are out and about do you know how to keep yourself safe?
- Do know any good safe places in your community?
- Is there anything in your community that is affecting your safety?
- Do you want to have a voice and make a difference?
It is important to know what you can do to keep yourself safe while you are out and about.
Safety Net runs sessions that will help you spot and avoid danger, like what to do if a stranger approaches you, and what is a good safe place.
If there is something in your community that makes you feel unsafe? Safety Net Staff can help you form a Safety Squad to help make this better. For more information or to chat to someone about it contact Julie Stokes on 01273 411613 or email Julie.Stokes@safety-net.org.uk.
- FREE Personal Safety and Assertiveness Training
- What professionals can do to help us feel safe!
- What the children of Hove have to say
- When the children of Hove were heard by the police
- Safety on the School Bus with Longhill School
- Safety Squads